Monday 22 August 2011

What's wrong with that Raymond???

Why the hell does he always ask me to do his subordinate's work when she always take vacation leave, sick leave, urgent leave when I am not even from his department??? WTF. Does he think I am his staff? I am so angry with him! It is not just once or twice or thrice, but too many, many times!!! Why doesn't he go & ask her why is she always taking leave instead of asking me to do her work? I am NOT your maid. Period. Oh my gosh, this really makes me mad. There was once I tried to stand up for myself but he got angry instead! His face turned red, as if it was my fault! Hey! So what if she is pretty! You got to be fair man! You can't just agree to her leave requests without finding the reason for it & then making other people like me the victim! And when I am on leave, there is NO one to do my work because my work is in Japanese. She need not worry about my work being passed on to her. How fair is this!

No comments:

Post a Comment