Monday 22 August 2011

Stupid interviewers!!!

Can you believe this? I went for an interview for the position of Marketing Executive. Do you know what irrelevant questions the interviewers asked me? And do you know how they reveled in it??? Let me show you how ridiculously the interview went:-

Interviewer 1: So do you exercise?
Me: Yes I do
Interviewer 1 (with a look of incredulity): Oh, really?
Me: Yes
Interviewer 1: So what kind of exercise do you do?
Me: I jog
Interviewer 1: What?
Me: I jog
Interviewer 1: Oh. You jog... How often do you jog?
Me: Once or twice a week depending on the weather.
Interviewer 1 (inching closer now): How many kilometres do you jog?
Me: I don't know. I just jog 3 rounds around my estate & there are no distance markers.
Interviewer 1: The job requires you to go to another faculty near here. Do you have any mobility issues?
Me: No I don't.

Hey hey! I am not applying for a position to sell sports equipment. I am just applying for a desk-bound job. Why did he ask me so many stupid questions?!?!?! I am not even fat in the first place! In fact, I am underweight. And I am physically fit. What's with that "Do you have any mobility issues" question? Is he implying that I am old for the job? I am only 28. Duh!!! Stupid interviewer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment