Tuesday 13 September 2011

My relief teaching...

It annoys me no end when a teacher changes her mind a few minutes after asking me to come down to work. And another few minutes later, changes her mind & asks me to come to work! This is what I mean:

LL: Hi, tomorrow can you come down to work from 9 to 1pm? We need a relief teacher.
Me: Ok, I can make it.
LL: Thanks so much, Nana! See you tomorrow.




(A few minutes later...)

LL: Hey hi Nana! I am so sorry but I don't need you tomorrow.
Me: Oh, it is all right then.
LL: So sorry about it. I will call you next time.
Me: Sure, no problem.


(A few minutes later...)

LL: Hey Nana! I am really sorry but I still need you to work tomorrow from 9 to 1pm.
Me: Oh? Is this a confirmed assignment?
LL: Yes it is. Please come tomorrow. I am so sorry.
Me: Ok. I will go tomorrow.

It's like, what the #$%^&! Can't you make up your mind about needing me or not? If you don't need me, don't call me. If you need me, then stick to it & don't change ever so frequently! This has happened on more than a few occasions. It is so annoying coz I cannot plan my day ahead! Don't u think so???

No comments:

Post a Comment