Tuesday 13 September 2011

Annoying neighbour upstairs!

Aargh! I have been outting up with it for 5 years. This time I could not take it & I stuck a notice on the elevator wall requesting that a certain neighbour living on XX unit to refrain from hanging her laundry out to dry early in the morning when it is still dark (because my dear, her bamboo poles make a lot of disruptive noise & is disrupting my precious sleep!!!). In Singapore, we hang our clothes on bamboo poles & hang them out to dry. Of course we normally do it at an earthly hour, not when it is still dark at 5am! What an inconsiderate neighbour! I guess she must have knew we were referring to her coz the notice was taken down the very next day. I sure wished it had been left there a little longer. Anyway, she has shown great improvement in her behaviour because when she takes her laundry out early in the morning, it is not that noisy anymore. Hip hip hurray! No more irritating noise disturbance!

No comments:

Post a Comment